In the following, we will inform you in accordance with the legal requirements of the data protection law (insb. pursuant to BDSG n.F. and the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)) on the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data by our company. This privacy statement also applies to our websites and social media profiles. With regard to the definition of terms such as "personal data" or "processing", we refer to Art. 4 GDPR.
Name and contact details of the person responsible
Our responsible person (hereinafter referred to as "responsible person") i.S.d. Art. 4 Zif. 7 GDPR is:
saewelo UG (limited liability)
Föhringer Allee 38
85774 Unterföhring, Germany
E-Mail-Address: postmaster [at] saewelo.eu
Data types, purposes of processing and categories of persons concerned
In the following, we will inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1 types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact data (telephone number, e-mail, fax, etc.), communication data (IP address, etc.),
2 purposes of processing according to Art. 13 (1) (c) GDPR
Optimize website technically and economically, allow easy access to the website, contact with legal complaints by third parties, optimize and statistical analysis of our services, improve user experience, website user-friendly design, creation of statistics, avoidance of SPAM and abuse, customer service and customer care, contact issues unwinding, security measures, interruption-free, secure operation of our website,
3. Categories of the persons concerned pursuant to Art. 13 (1) (e) GDPR
Visitors/users of the website, customers, interested parties,
The persons concerned shall be referred to collectively as "users".
Legal bases for the processing of personal data
In the following we inform you about the legal basis of the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. (a) DS-GMO legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, which take place on your request, Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (b) DS-GMO legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation which we are subject to (e.g. statutory retention obligations), Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. (c) DS-GMO legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary in order to protect vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person, Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. (d) DS-GMO legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary for the protection of our or the legitimate interests of a third party and in this respect your interests or fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms are not predominant, Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. (f) DS-GMO legal basis.
Transfer of personal data to third parties and contract processors
Without your consent, we do not pass any data on to third parties. Should this be the case, the transfer will be carried out on the basis of the above-mentioned legal bases, for example in the disclosure of data to online payment providers for the performance of the contract or on the basis of a court order or because of a legal obligation to publish the data for the purpose of law enforcement, security or the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
We also use order processors (external service providers, e.g. for the web hosting of our websites and databases) for the processing of your data. If data are passed on to processors under an order processing agreement, this will always be done according to Art. 28 GDPR. We carefully select our contract processors, check them regularly and have the right to give us a right of instruction regarding the data. In addition, contract processors must have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures and the data protection rules in accordance with. Adhere to the BDSG n.F. and the DS-GMO
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European Data Protection Basic Regulation (GDPR) has created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which GDPR is used. Should the processing be carried out by third party services outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, these shall be subject to the specific conditions laid down in Article 44 et seq. DS-GMOs. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the EU Commission's official recognition of a data protection level corresponding to the EU, or the observance of officially recognised special contractual obligations, the so-called "standard contractual clauses". In the case of US companies, the subjugation is carried out under the so-called "Privacy-Shield", the data protection agreement between the EU and the US, these conditions.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for the storage is deleted, unless further storage is required for the purpose of proof or is contrary to the statutory retention obligations. These include, for example, trade-law retention obligations of business letters in accordance with § 257 (1) HGB (6 years) as well as tax-legal retention obligations pursuant to § 147 paragraph 1 AO of Receipts (10 years). If the prescribed retention period expires, a blocking or deletion of your data will take place unless the storage is still required for a conclusion of a contract or for the fulfilment of the contract.
Consist of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of logfiles
- If you use our website only informally (i.e. no registration and also no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data: IP-address;
Internet service provider of the user;
the date and time of the call;
Language and browser version;
the content of the call;
Access status/HTTP status code;
websites that make the request;
The storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
- This data serves the purpose of the user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our website to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 (1) S.1 lit in the above purposes. (f) GDPR.
For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for the storage period of 30 days. After the expiry of this period, these will be automatically deleted, unless we need their storage for proof in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations of the law.